Thunar and AbiwordJuly 10, 2006 at 12:17 am | Posted in programs, xubuntu | Leave a comment
Thunar 0.3.2beta2 was released today. New features include:
- The default operation when dropping files into a folder is now to move the
files if both the source files and the target folder is on the same file
system and the source files are owned by the user.
- The custom actions are now run using the shell.
- Added the "Send To" menu, which allows users to easily send files to other
applications from within the file manager. Default targets are "Desktop
(Create Link)", "Mail Recipient" and "Side Pane (Create Shortcut)". Additio-
nal targets can be dynamically added via .desktop files.
- Support for session management was added.
- The "Open With" dialog now allows users to remove launchers that were
previously added via the custom command box.
- The number of relocations for the libraries was reduced to improve the
application startup time.
No Ubuntu packages are currently available.