Howto: Terminal Tips and Tricks Part 2July 28, 2006 at 4:38 pm | Posted in tips and tricks, xubuntu | 2 Comments
Last time, I talked about setting up a trash can for Xubuntu. Now, you can use it in Thunar too!
1. Set up the trash can as described in Howto: Terminal Tips and Tricks.
2. Open Thunar and select “configure custom actions…” in the Edit menu.
Add a new action by pressing the “+” button.
3. In the dialog, set the options like shown in the figure. Name it whatever you want. I named it “Move to trash”.
4. In the “appearance conditions” tab, leave the pattern as “*” and select all the check boxes. See second figure.
5. Finally, you get the Move to Trash option in the popup menu:
Credit goes to http://nongeeksight.blogspot.com/2006/07/configuring-trash-bin-for-xubuntu.html for this!